Sunday, May 20, 2012

So over the past week, I've been contacted by several satisfied customers, many of which passed on new and interesting uses for Bodacious Blends!  Tips we have received include using Bodacious Blends Lemon Powder on sandwiches - the kind of sandwich wasn't mentioned, but I suspect that it would brighten up anything you'd care to put between bread.

Another satisfied customer stated that Bodacious Blends Citrus Blend adds great flavor to chicken or tuna salad, without the need to add anything else.

And, speaking from personal experience, Bodacious Blends Lemon Powder is the perfect accompaniment to any mild, white-fleshed fish.

1 comment:

  1. I used the Lemon in my recipe for chicken with broccoli & artichoke hearts and it was a hit! I cut boneless chicken breast into 1" strips browned in a little olive oil then added steamed broccoli, artichoke hearts and half a teaspoon on the lemon seasoning. I finished it with a little white wine and let all e flavors blend, wow what a wonderful flavor. I am looking forward to trying more blends and seeing how they can help jazz up my recipes. Thanks Henry and keep producing the blends! Vickie Kenny

    Vickie Kenny

    ReplyDelete